Public Library Resources
Accessing Public Library Books and E-books
King Public Library:
- E-book check out available via Overdrive.
- Visit https://nwrl.overdrive.com/library/kids
- Click "Sign In"
- Select Northwestern Regional Library
- Enter your card number and PIN number (see below for more info)
- Begin browsing!
- Books can be read in your web browser or sent to a connected device (ex: Kindle).
- If you need help, visit the Overdrive Help page at https://help.overdrive.com/en-us/categories/troubleshooting.htm
- Students who requested a library card last year through school can access their account using the following credentials:
- Username: Student ID
- PIN: Last four digits of Student ID
- If you do not have a library card, you can request one online. Here is the link to request a card:
- Search for a book in the library catalog: