|Chrome Settings Reset||
1. Open Chrome
2. Click 3 vertical dots in top right corner
3. Click "Settings"
4. Click "Advanced" (menu on the left)
5. Click "Reset and Clean Up"
6. Click "Restore settings to their original defaults" then "Reset Settings"
7. Follow directions below for signing in to the Zscaler
1. On your chromebook's Applications bar, click the oval in the bottom right corner that includes time, battery, and internet connection information.
2. Expand the menu by clicking "^"
3. Click "Settings"
4. Click "About Chrome OS" (menu on the left)
5. Click "Check for updates" and follow the prompts to update chrome.
|Keys Not Working||
Follow the instructions for accessing the on-screen keyboard:
Submit a tech support request. Please indicate that you are using the on-screen keyboard in the description box.
|Trouble Viewing Websites - Zscaler Login||
Log in to the Zscaler:
Visiting www.msn.com will prompt the zscaler log in, if students are not signed in.
Username = firstname.lastname@example.org.
Password = should be set to the same password as Google account. example: Stokes#### (lunch number digits)
See district website for a reminder, if in doubt.
|Trouble Viewing Videos||
First, follow the steps above to ensure you are logged in to the zscaler.
Log in to YouTube:
1. Visit www.youtube.com (or click the youtube launcher in chrome apps)
2. Click "Sign In"
3. Enter the following credentials:
Username = student email (firstname.lastname@student.
Password = Stokes + lunch number (ex: Stokes####)
*Please note that students will need to be logged in to YouTube even when viewing videos linked within other programs/platforms (such as Khan Academy, edpuzzle, etc.)
If you continue to experience issues viewing videos, follow the steps on the Troubleshooting: Videos Will Not Play document.
|Chromebook Will Not Turn On||
1. Press and hold the buttons in the picture below (refresh and power) simultaneously for 3 seconds, then release.
2. Press the power button to power on. If this does not work, submit a tech support request.
|Sound Not Working||
Shut down the computer and power back on. Check the sound. If it still does not work, submit a tech support request.
|Not Connecting to Active WiFi||
Shut down the computer and power back on. Sign in and check the wifi connection. If it still does not work, submit a tech support request.
Camera/Mic Not Working
Click here to see the Google Chrome Support page for addressing various camera and mic issues.
If none of these steps resolves your issue, please submit a tech support request.