School Office Hours:
You can purchase your Yearbook by seeing Mrs. Payne in Room 6 or online here at yearbookforever.com. Cost is currently $35.
Click HERE for information and an application about the After School Quality Improvement Grant Program
- October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness month. In honor of this we are asking everyone to wear a blue shirt on Monday, October 3rd and join us in solidarity to stop bullying and cyber-bullying.
- October 18 -- Chorus Concert 7pm in gym
- October 20 -- 8th Grade Band and Jazz Band Dessert Theater at 7:30pm in cafeteria
- November 10 & 11 -- No School (Teacher Workday & Veteran's Day)
- November 14 -- Report Cards
- November 23-25 -- No School (Thanksgiving Break)
- December 21 -- Early Dismissal (12:00)
- December 21-January 2 -- No School (Winter Break)
2014-2015 NC School Performance Grade C
2013-2014 NC School Performance Grade C
Support Public Education